Global partners and celebrity guests have high standards; so do we.
In 2013, we partnered with the United Nations Foundations on the first official SXSW social good event.
The groundbreaking event was a complex production that drew national attention.
- The largest technical production in the history of Austin City Hall
- 33+ speakers and special guests from around the world presented for over eight consecutive hours
- The event livestream drew over 17k viewers online
- The event hashtag trended #2 behind #SXSW on Twitter
Capturing the experience is just part of the process.
From general event footage to attendee interviews to VIP profiles, we know how to capture every aspect of the event experience.
One of our favorite SXSW projects was the launch of media brand SocialGoodTV, featuring:
- 10 hours of filming
- 24 VIP interviews
- 2 congressmen
- Special guest Craig Newmark