we're obsessed with creating outrageous customer experiences
We’re a customer experience consultancy with two specialties:
- Operational Improvements: Daily policies and procedures that make your overall customer experience dramatically better than your competitors
- Lightning Strikes: Unique, short-term customer experiences that earn you unprecedented attention in traditional media, social media, and word of mouth
Why are we obsessed with creating outrageous customer experiences?
Because it’s the only thing that can make all of your other marketing efforts easier or completely unnecessary
What does being obsessed with customer experience mean?
It means we examine, evaluate, re-evaluate, and scrutinize who your customers are, what matters to them, and what you can do for them that no one is willing or able to. It means we figure out what’s stopping your customers from becoming raving fans… and then we fix it.
Our Core Philosophy:
- Word of mouth is the most effective form of marketing.
- People talk when they have an outrageous experience.
- If you want more business, create more outrageous experiences.
Our Core Principles:
- Challenge the Status Quo
Playing it safe is the riskiest thing you can do. We believe courage is an invaluable currency.
- Make Things Better
Business is about improving people’s lives. We believe progress depends on people who care enough to make a difference.
- Cut the Crap
You can’t talk your way out of situation you’ve behaved yourself into. We believe you have to earn the reputation you want.
- Go Build Trust
Nothing matters to your business more than your relationship with your employees and customers. We believe trust is built by consciously creating and consistently exceeding expectations.
Our Greater Mission:
Our greater mission is to prove that the best ROI comes from investing in people.
Creating outrageous experiences has to be seen as more than just an option; it has to be a top priority. We can help you identify a winning context and we can provide you with creative direction, but the courage and the commitment have to come from you.